1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS LS2
Camaro SS LS2
6 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'69 CAMARO LS2 PRO-TOUR
• Spectacular restoration with modern performance
• GM Gen IV 6.0L LS2 Aluminum V8 @ 400HP!
• High-capacity Aluminum radiator with electric fan
• Upgraded Tremec T-56 HD 6-speed manual transmission w/ modern hydraulic clutch Original
• Heavy Duty rear differential with posi-traction
• Mirror finish Cranberry Red paint with Black stripes, professionally show waxed & detailed
• Great looking Front & Rear Spoilers
• Custom Black Suede Sport Bucket seat interior
• Custom Full Center Console with Cup-holders
• Custom dash with full Autometer gauges including 10K RPM Tach & 160 MPH speedo
• Billet 3-spoke steering wheel with tilt column
• Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM/AUX/CD/BT Touch-screen Digital Sound with Hi-Fi Polk Audio Speakers
• Ice-cold Air-conditioning A/C and Modern heat
• All new door panels, headliner and carpets
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Great looking Chrome and stainless steel trim
• Ultra-sharp ,Rack + Pinion fast-ratio Power Steering
• Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Cross-drilled rotors and Wilwood calipers
• Great looking, 19” Brighton 7-spoke alloys with Bridgestone High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding, SLP dual exhaust system
• Modern LS2 power, 6-speed manual, Posi-trac rear and Cranberry Red paint too!
• This is how you buy a 69' LS2 Pro-Touring Camaro, save a ton of money and not wait 3 years to drive it.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 6.0Liter LS2
- Body Color
- Cranberry Red
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice