2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
- '09 SHELBY GT500
- Rare, special edition, collector Mustang, 1 of only 149 Alloy Clearcoat Metallic w/ Satin Silver stripe '09 GT500s Produced!
- 6 speed Tremec close ratio manual transmission
- Mirror factory Alloy Clearcoat Metallic paint w/ Satin Silver GT500 stripes show waxed & detailed
- Factory gauges including 160mph speedo, 7K RPM Tach and 15lb Boost gauge
- Hi-fi speakers with dual Boston G2 Subs & Amp
- Loaded with options including power window, power mirrors, Traction Control and Keyless entry
- Fast ratio, rack & Pinion power steering
- Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
- Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector quality, 1-owner, '09 GT500
- 1-Owner and only driven 6,236 miles! (Only Driven 780 miles a year!!)
- SVT Hand built, 5.4 liter DOHC supercharged aluminum head V-8 @540hp !
- Factory Traction-lok rear differential
- Great looking Shelby Black leather, power, sport bucket seat interior w/ full factory console
- Upgraded Kenwood touch-screen stereo w/ AM/FM/SAT/CD/DVD/USB/IPOD/BT/NAV
- Ice-cold factory Air-Conditioning A/C
- 4-wheel power disc brakes w/ ABS
- Factory 18” alloys w/ Goodyear Eagle F1s
- 1-owner, 1 of only 149 produced, 5.4L Supercharged V8 and only 6,236 miles too!
Mustang Shelby GT500
5.4L Supercharged V8
6 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'09 SHELBY GT500
• 1-Owner and only driven 6,236 miles! (Only Driven 780 miles a year!!)
• Rare, special edition, collector Mustang, 1 of only 149 Alloy Clearcoat Metallic w/ Satin Silver stripe '09 GT500s Produced!
• SVT Hand built, 5.4 liter DOHC supercharged aluminum head V-8 @540hp !
• 6 speed Tremec close ratio manual transmission
• Factory Traction-lok rear differential
• Mirror factory Alloy Clearcoat Metallic paint w/ Satin Silver GT500 stripes show waxed & detailed
• Great looking Shelby Black leather, power, sport bucket seat interior w/ full factory console
• Factory gauges including 160mph speedo, 7K RPM Tach and 15lb Boost gauge
• Upgraded Kenwood touch-screen stereo w/ AM/FM/SAT/CD/DVD/USB/IPOD/BT/NAV
• Hi-fi speakers with dual Boston G2 Subs & Amp
• Ice-cold factory Air-Conditioning A/C
• Loaded with options including power window, power mirrors, Traction Control and Keyless entry
• 4-wheel power disc brakes w/ ABS
• Fast ratio, rack & Pinion power steering
• Factory 18” alloys w/ Goodyear Eagle F1s
• Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
• 1-owner, 1 of only 149 produced, 5.4L Supercharged V8 and only 6,236 miles too!
• Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector quality, 1-owner, '09 GT500
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 5.4L Supercharged V8
- Body Color
- Alloy Clearcoat Metallic
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
What Customers Are Saying
To date, I have owned 22 motorcycles (all but one bought used) and about 30 cars (all bought used). I think I have a good eye at this point in buying and selling cars. I also have experience with Flemings, after first meeting them 5 years ago or so at the DC Auto Show. I've been to the store numerous times and have sold two of my vehicles to them since. This is my experience: they have about 80 cars in stock at any given time, the staff is happy to chat and show you around, and they have a very good s ... Read More >Leo N. - 11/10/2016
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice