'77 FORD BRONCO 4X4
• Spectacular professional frame off restoration and custom build (look underneath this truck !)
• Freshly rebuilt Ford 5.0 liter V8@300hp with tons of low end torque
• Rebuilt HD automatic transmission
• Rebuilt factory HD transfer case + front and rear differentials w/new Warn locking hubs
• Rebuilt front and rear suspension w HD springs, shocks, stabilizers & bushings
• New mirror finish Wimbledon White paint with Black stripes & Black fender flairs
• All steel body w lightweight fiberglass hood and door inserts
• New front and rear Logan heavy plate bumpers with Heavy Duty Quadratec Q9000 winch
• All new black factory style bucket seat interior w/matching rear seat + custom interior panels
• Brand new black soft top & frame + soft doors
• All new rubber covered floors (just hose it out)
• Fully restored dash w/full factory gauges
• Custom locking center console with new hidden Alpine CD/USB/AUX/BT digital sound system
• Optional fast ratio power steering
• Optional power disc brakes
• 15” Alloys with BFG All Terrain radial T/As
• New great sounding headers & dual exhaust
• Restored as a 1977 version of the iconic, original 1966 roadster model Bronco
• Great driving, great looking classic, collectible Bronco
• On road-off or road-at the beach, it's just cool!
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 5.0 Liter V8
- Body Color
- Wimbledon White
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice