1966 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster
- Matching #s Chevrolet Hi-Perf 327cid V8 @350hp
- Correct (984) code Sunfire Yellow paint professionally waxed & detailed
- Full factory gauges including 7K tach, 160mph speedo and working clock
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Great sounding dual side-pipe exhaust
- Muncie close ratio 4 speed manual transmission with correct factory shifter
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Black Bucket seat interior with full factory center console + shifter
- Optional Delco AM/FM radio
- Original style “Knock-offs” wheels with fresh White Line Radials
Hi-Perf 327cid V8
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
• Matching #s Chevrolet Hi-Perf 327cid V8 @350hp
• Muncie close ratio 4 speed manual transmission with correct factory shifter
• 4-wheel fully independent suspension
• Correct (984) code Sunfire Yellow paint professionally waxed & detailed
• Black Bucket seat interior with full factory center console + shifter
• Full factory gauges including 7K tach, 160mph speedo and working clock
• Optional Delco AM/FM radio
• 4-wheel disc brakes
• Original style “Knock-offs” wheels with fresh White Line Radials
• Great sounding dual side-pipe exhaust
I think the video and the picture say more than I can possibly do here: one of the best classic cars out there, both in terms of looks, handling and value.
Some things to consider when you are looking for a car online, especially if you watch TV shows that give you the impression that it takes 2 weeks to restore a car and that you can save by finding a car that needs love and doing it or having it done yourself. The average restoration takes 2 years, not a lot of people work on these cars and the few really good ones have a waiting list. Lastly the cost of the restoration ALWAYS exceeds the value of the finished car, always. So if you want to own a car and not a problem, here is how you do it: you buy a car that someone else has already spent all the money, time and grief on, you buy it for less than what it cost to build it and you can start enjoying it right away.
That's where I come in: I pick the best ones.
Some points you should also know:
- We own all our cars, we don't consign them. This means we control the price, so we are able to do things like service and document said service work on all our cars, and correct any issues they might have. We spend an average of $5,000 per car to get them showroom ready, that way you don't have to.
- Our prices while not very negotiable, are pre-discounted, and are "all inclusive": we will assist with shipping the car to your front door anywhere in the world, and you will get a proper 1 year warranty on engine, transmission and rear end (valid in the US only). All at the asking price! In other words the car's price is for the vehicle serviced, warrantied and ready to go.
- Once you get the car you also get a 5 day trade-back warranty: 80% of our customers trust our reputation and documentation and buy our vehicles over the phone, and it's not lost on us how much trust this requires. That's why you can return the car within 5 days of receiving it and not loose a single dollar (other than the shipping cost to get it back to us).
- While these cars are appreciating by the day, and are financially not a burden, it can be stressful to find a new home for them when the time comes, that's why we are always happy to buy them back, especially because it means we get one of "our" cars back that we already know (and where we have already spent money and effort to work on). Many customers also trade their car they got from us in to get another car, modern or classic and are sure to get the best deal that way.
If you are interested in the car, here are your options (in order of commitment):
A) Ask me for more info, photo, video
B) Protect the car with a fully refundable hold of $1,000 (smart thing to do as it costs you nothing but takes the car off the market for 48 business hours and allows us to work on it without anyone else sweeping it away from underneath us).
C) Buy the car with a non refundable deposit of $3,000
If you decide to move forward and put a deposit on it then we have a document called "we owe" where we will list any modifications you would want done to the car, if any.
I'm a straight shooter and love cars and this is my profession, it's not a hobby so please be mindful of that. My girl already told me I can sell you the car, make sure yours lets you buy it before calling ;-)
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Hi-Perf 327cid V8
- Body Color
- Mirror finish, correct (984) code Sunfire Yellow paint professionally show waxed & detailed
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice