1970 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6 SS454
- '70 CHEVELLE SS454 LS6
- Chevrolet “Big-Block” LS6 454cid V8 @ 450 HP
- Muncie 4-speed close-ratio manual transmission
- Mirror finish, Tuxedo Black paint with White SuperSport stripes show waxed & detailed
- Great looking Black interior for seating for 6!
- Full array of gauges including 120mph speedo
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
- Correct SuperSport wheels with BFG Radial T/A's
- Comes with partial photos of restoration
- Professional, No-expense-spared, restoration of this iconic muscle car, the '70 SS454
- Edelbrock “Power Pack” intake manifold
- 12-Bolt, Heavy Duty, Posi-trac rear differential
- Iconic Cowl Induction Hood & Air Cleaner
- (We can make it Bucket seats if you'd like)
- Upgraded Sony AM/FM/Cassette stereo
- Detailed trunk with full spare, mat & instructions
- Optional fast-ratio power steering
- Great sounding dual exhaust w/ factory tips
- Show or drive this legendary '70 SS454
Chevelle LS6 SS454
454 LS6 V8
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'70 CHEVELLE SS454 LS6
• Professional, No-expense-spared, restoration of this iconic muscle car, the '70 SS454
• Chevrolet “Big-Block” LS6 454cid V8 @ 450 HP
• Edelbrock “Power Pack” intake manifold
• Muncie 4-speed close-ratio manual transmission
• 12-Bolt, Heavy Duty, Posi-trac rear differential
• Mirror finish, Tuxedo Black paint with White SuperSport stripes show waxed & detailed
• Iconic Cowl Induction Hood & Air Cleaner
• Great looking Black interior for seating for 6!
(We can make it Bucket seats if you'd like)
• Full array of gauges including 120mph speedo
• Upgraded Sony AM/FM/Cassette stereo
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk with full spare, mat & instructions
• Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
• Optional fast-ratio power steering
• Correct SuperSport wheels with BFG Radial T/A's
• Great sounding dual exhaust w/ factory tips
• Comes with partial photos of restoration
• Show or drive this legendary '70 SS454
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 454 LS6 V8
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice