1969 Chevrolet Camaro LS3 Protouring
Camaro LS3 Protouring
Tremec T 56 Hd 6 Speed
• Spectacular restoration with modern performance and luxury upgrades with only 161 Test miles!!!
• New GM crate Hi-performance fuel injected Aluminum LS3 V-8 making 450hp!
• Upgraded, high-capacity Griffin Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans
• Upgraded Tremec T-56 HD 6-speed with modern hydraulic clutch and pressure plate
• Original Heavy Duty 12-bolt rear differential with posi-traction and 3.73 gears
• Mirror finish Merlot Red Metallic paint with White stripes, show waxed & detailed
• Iconic RS Front and Rear package
• Custom Black Bucket seat interior
• Custom aluminum & woodgrain trim console
• Custom dash with full autometer gauges including 6K RPM Tach & 160 MPH speedo
• Billet 3-spoke steering wheel with tilt column
• Upgraded Dual AM/FM/AUX/BT Digital Sound with Hi-Fi speakers & Custom kick panel speakers
• Ice-cold Air-condition A/C and Modern heat
• All new door panels, headliner and carpets
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• All new Chrome and stainless steel trim
• Ultra-sharp, fast-ratio Power Steering
• Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Cross-drilled rotors and Wilwood calipers
• Great looking, 18” American Racing Wheels with High-Speed Nitto Radials
• Great sounding, Custom Header-back dual exhaust
• Loaded with Docs including folder full of recipes and two sets of keys, it's that kind of car!!!
• Modern LS-3 power, 6-speed manual, 12-bolt rear and Merlot Red Metallic paint too!
• This is how you buy a 69' LS3 Pro-Touring Camaro, save a ton of money and not wait 3 years to drive it.
- Engine Size
- LS3 V8
- Body Color
- Merlot Red Metallic
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Leather & Cloth
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice